Friday, May 14, 2010

Vintage Michelle

Sometimes, you find friendship in unexpected places.  I'm fortunate enough to be part of a small online group of female photographers from across Canada.  We encourage and respect each other.  We offer advice and criticism (if asked for).  Recently, I mentioned to one such friend that I was looking for the perfect vintage action.  A couple of days later I was shocked when she emailed me a vintage action she created.  She called it, "Vintage Michelle".  How awesome is that?  I'm truly flattered.  I could be biased but I honestly believe it to be one of the best vintage actions I've tried.

Jenn is so talented.  Check out her Blog !  Thanks Jenn!

Here is a photo i edited using that action:

2 comments:

Kenzie Prudhomme May 16, 2010 at 8:10 PM  

Oh my goodness. That is beautiful :)
xoxo

Carol-ANn June 10, 2010 at 12:42 PM  

<3 awwww Beautiful!
we are so lucky to have such a great group of gals!!!

About This Blog